Progressive Alarm Mode
Alarm pitch and number of lighted LEDs progressively increase as the leak source is approached. Allows searching for a broad range of leak sizes.
Threshold Alarm Mode
Provides a quick go, no/go verifying a leak has been found and approximate size.
- One button controls On/Off and all functions
- Microprocessor controlled sensor improves sensitivity and reduces false alarms
- Patented EMOS detection technology increases battery and sensor life
- Replaceable EMOS2 sensor, sensor filter and sensor tip
- Metal sensor housing with patented water vapor stabilizing filter eliminates false alarms due to condensate
- Optimal leak-finding performance under a broad range of conditions
- Simple, intuitive bar graph LED display
- Software managed sensor rejuvenation at startup ensures highest sensitivity
- Meets or exceeds all US and international standards for automotive and commercial use
- Ergonomic, high-impact housing with high output alarm speaker
- Low battery indication
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A. with U.S. and globally sourced components